Scott offers local and remote post production services for film and video projects that require editing or motion graphics for corporations, small businesses, filmmakers, musicians, and everyone in between.
Scott is an award winning filmmaker based in Chicago who specializes in editing and motion graphics. He's been freelancing professionally since he graduated from Columbia College Chicago with honors in 2010: editing promotional videos, documentary and narrative films, music videos, trailers, and more.
Scott is a co-producer with On Look Films and he edited the feature documentary Cairo in One Breath. It had its world premiere at the 18th annual Full Frame Documentary Film Festival. Scott also created the motion graphics for the award winning documentary A People Without a Land, as well as editing and co-producing a documentary entitled I Am a Visitor in Your World that won first place at the Athens International Film + Video Festival.
Awards + ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Editor and co-producer of the feature documentary Cairo in One Breath, an official selection at Full Frame Documentary Film Festival (2015).
- Motion graphic artist and colorist of the feature documentary A People Without a Land, winner of best documentary at Oaxaca Film Festival (2014) and Pasadena International Film Festival (2015), and an official selection at Manhattan Film Festival, Raindance, UNAFF, and more (2014).
- Editor and co-producer of the feature documentary I Am a Visitor in Your World, first place winner at Athens International Film + Video Festival (2014), and an official selection at the Woodstock Film Festival (2013) and Thessaloniki Documentary Festival (2015).
- Online editor and colorist for Circles & Signals, an official selection at Slamdance Film Festival (2011).
- Online editor and colorist for Voices of Cairo, winner of the Audience Award at Beneath Earth Film Festival (2010).
- Post-production coordinator for Manbird, Directed by Miguel Silveira, an official selection at Chicago International Film Festival (2010).